Congratulations, you reached May 2020.
Here is a list of things you can do in May 2020 during Coronavirus crisis closure rules:
- Keep your business closed and save resources until the closure rules end and you continue as before,
- Try to change the closure rules so you can open your business and continue as before,
- Launch e-commerce with a new line of products that extend your brand,
- Make new products that can sell under the closure rules,
- Make new products which help those who are most hurt,
- Invest in content which educates and inspires your customers, partners, and team,
- Improve your team know-how,
- Invest in developing a new product which you can sell after the crisis,
- Start a new company which works under the closure rules and can continue after,
- Make changes to your company you always wanted to do but did not have time,
- Take a long overdue break,
- Do everything you can to maintain the well-being of your customers, partners, and team.
Whatever you choose, we hope that you and your family, friends, team, customers, will be safe and well.